If you have already started an application and need to finish it, please click here.
PAY: $22 TO $30 PER HOUR
BASED ON EXPERIENCE
YKTA strives to manufacture automotive components that well serve the end user of our product. Our products provide structural safety for the vehicle and important functional parts that must operate as designed.
- Using multiple skills, install, maintain and repair robotic and spot welding, stamping press and related machinery in a high-volume automotive advanced manufacturing operation.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair PLC driven equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical apparatus, wiring, electrical & electronic components of machinery & equipment.
- Assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Create and maintain preventative maintenance activities.
- Repair and maintain physical structure of facility.
- Set up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs, fixtures, and tools.
- Complete documentation and repair records.
- Maintain work area and equipment to ensure it is clean, orderly and follows required safety regulations
- 2-year associate degree or Certificate in technical field is preferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment test consisting of mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics and PLC aptitude.
- Job is multi skilled but training can be provided for some skills
- Ability to read technical equipment manuals and follow instructions.
- Ability to work rotating shifts and overtime as required.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Manual lifting of parts up to 33 lbs.
- Frequent to constant standing and walking.
- Strong attention to safety.